Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cheesy white sauce gratin with chicken and kabocha. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy white sauce gratin with chicken and kabocha is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Cheesy white sauce gratin with chicken and kabocha is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Kabocha Gratin with a Japanese twist is the ultra comfort food in cold weather months. Tender chunks of sweet kabocha, umami mushrooms and macaroni in a creamy béchamel sauce, topped off with panko breadcrumbs and baked until crispy golden. It will have everyone begging for more! Kabocha Gratin with a Japanese twist is the ultra comfort food in cold weather months.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cheesy white sauce gratin with chicken and kabocha using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy white sauce gratin with chicken and kabocha:
- Prepare 1 pound (454 g) penne pasta
- Take 1 TBSP butter
- Prepare 1 onion (thinly sliced)
- Make ready 1/4 (200 g) kabocha squash (bite size cut)
- Take 1 chicken breast
- Get 3 TBSP flour
- Take 300 ml milk
- Take 500 ml heavy whipping cream
- Make ready 1 bay leaf
- Take 1 cube chicken stock
- Prepare 170 g Italian cheese mix(mozzarella, provolone, cheddar)
- Get 2 TBSP parmesan cheese
- Prepare 2 TBSP bread crumbs
- Prepare Salt
- Get Pepper
- Get Truffle salt (if you prefer)
Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips W/ Broccoli & Carrots. Yummy Cheesy white sauce gratin with chicken and kabocha How to Cook Perfect Mandys cauliflower soup Chinese Beef Stir Fry Recipes Chinese Chicken Noodles Recipe Stir Fry. Season chicken on all sides with salt and pepper, and place in center of sheet pan. Let leftovers cool completely before storing in an airtight container in the fridge.
Instructions to make Cheesy white sauce gratin with chicken and kabocha:
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil and add salt. Cook penne for al dente. After cooking, put the pasta into the 9 x 13 inch oven safe container.
- Pre heat oven 425F
- In a microwave safe glass container, pour 1/2 inch of water and place in kabocha. Microwave for 3 minutes.
- In a large pan, medium heat, melt butter and add sliced onion until it gets clear, 5 minutes.
- Add flour to the pan and mix very well until you don’t see any flour.
- In the same pan, sauté chicken until it’s cooked and become white color, 5 minutes. (Chicken will be cooked more later). Add back the microwaved kabocha into the pan.
- Add milk and heavy whipping cream 200 ml at a time. After finishing pouring all the milk, add bay leaf and sliced chicken stock cube into the pan and cook for another 2 minutes. Adjust flavor with salt and pepper.
- Pour ❼ into the 9 x 13 inch container (from ➊). Remove bay leaf. Sprinkle over with Italian cheese mix, parmesan cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake it for 15 min at 425F until it’s golden brown like this!
- Truffle salt is a great addition to this dish if you are feeling fancy!
Season chicken on all sides with salt and pepper, and place in center of sheet pan. Let leftovers cool completely before storing in an airtight container in the fridge. Get this sweet, savory, creamy AND healthy recipe for Eggplant and Kabocha Squash Miso Gratin from Pickled Plum From the first bite she fell in love with the creamy, sweet and savory sauce of this miso gratin and I served the gratin with a side of Japanese rice (my mother can't live without rice). If you can't find kabocha, use two medium delicata or acorn squashes. Serve this rich, delicious puree alongside roast pork tenderloin or chicken.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cheesy white sauce gratin with chicken and kabocha recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!