Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate bread pudding. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Transform old bread and a few basic ingredients into a rich triple-chocolate bread pudding that works for breakfast or dessert. Bread pudding—that magical combination of milk, cream, eggs and yes. We're fans of chocolate and bread pudding so add these two together for an amazing chocolate bread pudding. We've made this several times and everyone raves about the flavor and texture.
Chocolate bread pudding is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate bread pudding is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate bread pudding using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate bread pudding:
- Make ready 180 ml milk
- Make ready 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Make ready 100 g sugar (adjust as required)
- Take 20 g cornflour
- Get 2 brown breads chopped
- Make ready 50 g butter
- Get Handful cashew, almonds
- Make ready 2 tbsp milk for mixing cornflour
- Make ready 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Get 1 pinch salt
It's a rich, comforting dessert. —Mildred Sherrer, Fort Worth, Texas. Learn how to make Chocolate Bread Pudding. I love bread pudding and I love chocolate croissants. Incredibly rich and impossibly indulgent, this bread pudding from the Palace Café in New Orleans delivers a double dose of chocolate—a triple dose if you garnish it with bittersweet chocolate.
Instructions to make Chocolate bread pudding:
- Heat a heavy bottom pan with milk till it comes to a boil. Keep the flame slow and gradually add cocoa powder and stir continuously so that it combines perfectly.
- Now in a small bowl mix cornflour and milk (at room temperature) nicely lump free. Keeping the flame slow, add this mixture into the cocoa milk and stir continuously.
- Before the milk starts thickening, immediately add butter, sugar, vanilla essence and a pinch of salt. Mix all ingredients well. Allow it to be on flame. It slowly starts thickening so stir with a whisk.
- Now add the small chopped brown breads and dry fruits into the chocolate custard and mix. The breads start absorbing the liquid and combines with rest of the ingredients.
- Watch for the perfect consistency and switch the flame off.
- Transfer the chocolate bread pudding into the serving dish. Garnish with cashews, almonds. Keep it in the refrigerator for cooling.
- As it cools down and sets, serve. You can serve it with ice cream too.
I love bread pudding and I love chocolate croissants. Incredibly rich and impossibly indulgent, this bread pudding from the Palace Café in New Orleans delivers a double dose of chocolate—a triple dose if you garnish it with bittersweet chocolate. White Chocolate Bread Pudding Bread And Butter Pudding Chocolate Hazelnut Hot Chocolate Best Chef Gordon Ramsay Pudding Recipes Good Food Breakfast. This chocolate bread pudding is decadent and rich without being too sweet, which means it's basically the perfect dessert. My husband and I started dating in mid-November.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate bread pudding recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!